Anne Hess has been hired to work as the Program Assistant for Healthy Chesapeake. She provides communication and financial support to Healthy Chesapeake. She is supervised by Jenny Fertig. At present, the position is being funded through a grant.
Ms. Hess graduated from Shenandoah University in 2017. She received a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science and a Bachelor of Science in Public Health. Before graduating from Shenandoah, Ms. Hess gained significant experience in the public health field. From educating students in a rural Belizean village to collecting preconception health data for research, Ms. Hess strives to make the world a better place to live. Her passions are in health education and global health.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promoting Healthy Chesapeake programs
- Updating website and social media accounts
- Producing social media content
- Monitoring media outlet analytics and reach
- Creating promotional materials like flyers and videos
- Managing online banking sites
- Organizing bank information
- Accounting deposits and expenditures
- Providing administrative assistance when necessary